Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Don't want to die with pages

















Dear friend … I know u won’t say “no”
While I’m walking through your foot prints.
But I know ; I can’t walk along with you @ this moment.
 Can’t you find my life in your scattered dairy?
While reading those, can’t you feel my heart with cheers?
Feel to hug? Feel to pat on by shoulder?
May be “NO” with your hinders.
 But “Yes” with your mind and heart.
You reading my heart through those pages,
I’m listening your words with my heart.
It is quite clear that U r my best. Is it so called Friend?
No!!  It is the soul of my friend.
Friends and friends are forever,
Don’t want to die with pages.

Anil T Prabhakar

4 comments:

SamraghA said...

dear it makes my eyes wet...I lost my soul mate friend..

Arjun said...

Great man.. when did u start blogging... keep going. I thought u r just a photographer... never knew the poet inside you.... congrats :)

Krishnamurthi Balaji said...

Wonderful lines my dear friend ! You made my heart smile ! Keep going ahead! love to hear and read more from you my dear Anil ! - K.Balaji

Unknown said...

Heart touching...seriously.