Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Soul-Mate

Fire of Emotion 



It was the tiny spark in my heart at first glance,

I never thought it would spread like wildfire.

Day by day my heart is warmed by this fire.

I started dreaming of that fire and I could touch that fire.

The fire illuminates my path in the dark streets.

I do not want this fire to  douse by storms and heavy rain

I will survive from the cold memories by the warmth of this fire.

I want to keep this fire with my soul forever.

The fire of emotion will last until the soul leaves my body.


Anil T Prabhakar

2 comments:

Krishnamurthi Balaji said...

'A Fire is a Fire,
whether small or big in size,
has its own strength and might,
enough to burn a
a whole big Forest!'

Reminded of a poem in Tamil (meaning the above lines) by Mahakavi Bharathiyar!
You have the same fire in you, the might of which you may yourself not know!
Keep writing! All the very best.

Regards,
K.Balaji

Anil T Prabhakar said...

thank you so much ji once again thanks